Our Manchester Hotel's Near Great Shopping and Dining
In New Hampshire, you'll get to enjoy tax-free shopping! And while our Manchester hotel's not so near shopping spots as to be within walking distance, we are a swift drive away from the Mall of New Hampshire as well as the famous Stonyfield Farm—which is an attraction and a shopping spot in one. At 45 miles away, the classic New England village of Portsmouth—complete with shopping, dining and street entertainment—is definitely worth a summer road trip.
Our Manchester Hotel's Near Great Dining and Shopping Spots
When it comes to dining, again, our Manchester hotel's not so near dining spots that you can walk to them quickly, they are certainly worth the short drive. Whether you're in town for work or play, you will definitely want to stop by the numerous shopping and dining spots in the greater Manchester area.
Tax-Free Shopping in Manchester, NH Area
Best Dining Bets in Manchester, NH
- Chez Vachon—Affordable and traditional diner fare with a Franco flair
- Lakhorn Thai—One of the best Thai places in northern New England
- Firefly—American bistro and bar
- XO on Elm—Elegant and innovative new world cuisine featuring vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Cotton—American fare garners a "ten best neighborhood restaurants in the Northeast" ranking by Bon Appetit Magazine
- Chateau Restaurant—A 50-year mainstay serving up high-end traditional seafood and steak dinners
- Queen City Cupcakes—Treat yourself to one of the more than 50 varieties of cupcakes here
- A Caribbean Affair—Delicious and authentic Caribbean cuisine
There are many, many more fantastic dining spots in downtown Manchester. For a complete guide, check out this full listing.